This is the Linux app named openkropki to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as openkropki-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openkropki to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
openkropki to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONopenKropki is an open-source implementation of the 'kropki' game.
'Kropki' is a pen & paper game somewhat popular in Poland (kropki), Russia
(точки) and Czech republic (židi). The game's name translates simply as
The concept is similar to GO, although it have been adapted for on-papper
* every player takes turns into putting a new dot on the field.
* when one of the player managed to put his dots all around a group of enemy
dots, he creates a 'base', capturing the enemy's dots.
* a base cannot be trespassed by the enemy, but it can get captured.
* the game ends when there is no place left on the field. the player that
captured most of enemy dots wins.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openkropki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.