This is the Linux app named openLTE whose latest release can be downloaded as openlte_v00-21-00.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openLTE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenLTE is an open source implementation of the 3GPP LTE specifications.
Currently, octave code is available for test and simulation of downlink transmit and receive functionality and uplink PRACH transmit and receive functionality. In addition, GNU Radio applications are available for downlink transmit and receive to and from a file, downlink receive using rtl-sdr, HackRF, or USRP B2X0, LTE I/Q file recording using rtl-sdr, HackRF, or USRP B2X0, and a simple eNodeB using USRP B2X0. The current focus is on extending the capabilities of the GNU Radio applications and adding capabilities to the simple base station application (LTE_fdd_enodeb).
Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openlte/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.