This is the Linux app named openM2 whose latest release can be downloaded as upd_openm2_R340.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openM2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
openM2 is a sophisticated Business Application Construction Kit / Framework which allows the development of individual software solutions for optimizing and supporting business processes. openM2 uses advanced components from Workflow-, Record- and Documentmanagement, as well as from Integration and Reporting Systems.
The installation of openM2 is described at: http://www.openm2.org/gettingstarted
The documentation of openM2 can be found in the following wiki: http://www.openm2.org/wiki
Developers, Architects, Management
Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openm2project/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.