This is the Linux app named OpenML for Predictive Modelling in Food to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PMF-ML_latest_v1.1.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenML for Predictive Modelling in Food to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenML for Predictive Modelling in Food to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The project "OpenML for Predictive Modelling in Food" is a community effort to establish an open information exchange data standard to facilitate free information exchange between different software tools developed within the community of predictive modelling in food.
This open, free and independent community portal has been established to support the development of open information exchange standard(s) for the domain of predictive modelling in food (PMF).
The following portal functions will facilitate free information exchange and transparent documentation of community decisions:
This community portal is open, i.e. everyone can follow discussions without registration. Registered users can contribute actively to discussions and to the information exchange. Moreover they can become administrators of this community portal, if interested. Everyone is entitled (and encouraged) to invite others into this group.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/microbialmodelingexchange/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.