This is the Linux app named OpenNum whose latest release can be downloaded as opennum_src_20160503.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenNum with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Typically, to program a GUI is time consuming and requires experience with graphic libraries. OpenNum lets you create a graphical interface adapted to your solvers by simply editing an XML configuration file. More specifically, OpenNum lets you
· to collect a hierarchical dataset,
· to call any executable file and
· to visualize scalar and vector fields, plot graphs or show simple plain text files.
It also has other useful utilities specifically designed for numerical simulation packages:
· it allows managing a centralized materials dataset;
· it can read several finite element mesh formats and several field formats.
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opennum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.