This is the Linux app named OpenOfficeBackup whose latest release can be downloaded as openofficebackup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenOfficeBackup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenOfficeBackup is a lightweight tool to promptly and frequently backup your office documents. It silently saves a backup copy to one or more configurable backup destinations, including removable devices like USB sticks or SD cards, each time you save a document.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficebackup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.