This is the Linux app named OpenPMS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as openPMS_0.9.01a.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenPMS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenPMS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:HIPAA compliant medical billing, scheduling, and account management system. Integrated with x12 standard electronic transactions, OpenBilling XML standards, and hcfa-1500 legacy support. Complete cross platform performance with java 2 standards.
End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openpms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.