This is the Linux app named OpenPPM whose latest release can be downloaded as mariadb-java-client-1.1.8.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenPPM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open PPM is an open source product, used for Project Management and Project Portfolio Management, in accordance with the PMBOK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge) guide, from PMI® (Project Management Institute).
- OpenPPM is a pure web, native cloud solution solution to manage projects, programs and portfolios according to PMI standards
- OpenPPM is multi-language, translated into English and Spanish.
- OpenPPM is multi-role, up to 10 roles, but only 4 roles are enough to have the whole functionality (Project Manager, Team Member, Resource Manager and PMO)
- OpenPPM is a multi-tenant solution: One single instance can have data (secured) of multiple companies. Each company can have many departments (performance organizations)
- Investment Management: Investment Details, Dashboard, Investment Probability & Priority
- Project Control: Percentage of Completion (POC), Status Report, Integrated Change Control
- Project Information: Project Data, Project Charter, Stakeholders, Dependencies, Project Cost Assumptions
- Project Scope & Schedule Management: WBS, Deliverables, Activities, Milestones
- Project Cost Management: Funding, Baseline, Project Margin, Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Resource Management: Project Staffing Demand Management, Resource Pool Management, Resource Capacity Planning, Register Performance Appraisals, Team Calendar
- Risk Management: Risk Register, Issues, Assumptions
- Procurement Management: SOW & Selection, Work & Payments Schedule, Seller Performance
- Program Management: Program Planning and Control, Dashboard, Schedule, Bottom-up Report
- Portfolio Management: Portfolio Dashboard, Schedule, Summary Report, KPI
- Enhanced Graphic Interface: WBS, Dashboard, Schedule Chart, EVM
Government, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Engineering, Automotive
Oracle, MySQL, Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openppm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.