This is the Linux app named OpenQueue - message queuing protocol whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenQueue_2000_07_16.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenQueue - message queuing protocol with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenQueue - message queuing protocol
OpenQueue is an open protocol for publish-and-subscribe message queuing. This enables language-independent, loosely-coupled, asynchronous communications between applications on platforms supporting TCP. Similar to MQSeries or MSMQ, but open.
Java, PHP, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openqueue/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.