This is the Linux app named OpenRefine whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenRefinev3.7.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenRefine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenRefine is a powerful Java-based tool designed to work with messy data and improve it. With OpenRefine you can load data, understand it, clean it up, transform it, reconcile it, and augment it with web services and external data. It allows you to do this all from a web browser and in the convenience and privacy of your own computer. OpenRefine keeps all data securely in your computer by running a small server on it, using your web browser to interact with it. When you're ready, then that is the only time the data will be shared outside of your computer.
OpenRefine is available in over 15 languages, is cross-platform and part of the Code for Science & Society.
- Explore large data sets with ease
- Clean and Transform Data
- Reconcile and Match Data
- Has a number of extensions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openrefine.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.