This is the Linux app named OpenShot Video Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenShot Video Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenShot Video Editor
OpenShot Video Editor is a powerful yet very simple and easy-to-use video editor that delivers high quality video editing and animation solutions. OpenShot offers a myriad of features and capabilities, including powerful curve-based Key frame animations, 3D animated titles and effects, slow motion and time effects, audio mixing and editing, and so much more. It’s available for Linux, Mac and Windows, with a very simple and friendly interface. Start creating stunning videos quickly and easily with OpenShot!
- Support for various video, audio, and image formats
- Powerful curve-based Key frame animations
- Desktop integration (drag and drop support)
- Unlimited tracks
- Trim, scale, snap, rotate and cut clips
- Video transitions
- Compositing, image overlays, watermarks
- Title editor
- 2D animation support
- 3D animations and effects
- SVG friendly
- Scrolling motion picture credits
- Advanced Timeline
- Frame accuracy
- Slow motion & time effects
- Audio mixing and editing
- Digital video effects
- Experimental hardware encoding and decoding
- Import & Export widely supported formats (EDL, XML)
- Render videos in many codecs and formats
- Simple and friendly user interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openshot-video-editor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.