This is the Linux app named OpenSIMPLY whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenSIMPLY-4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenSIMPLY with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenSIMPLY is an open source project for simulation modeling in Delphi, Lazarus, Free Pascal.
The project is free computer simulation software based on discrete event approach.
OpenSIMPLY is a science software with very high simulation performance.
So, the simulation results can be obtained much faster.
The project is suitable for people with any modeling experience, and can be used for both science and education.
Some application of this modeling software are:
- traffic simulation
- network simulation,
- emergency and evacuation ways simulation
and much more.
This simulation tool runs in Windows and Linux, on 32-bit and 64-bit platforms, as a GUI or console (terminal) application.
Write the model only once, simulate anywhere.
Watch videos on installing OpenSIMPLY for different IDEs and OSes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnyWoktGqACfmaw4hh7LUbjeVIhSYfh_W
- Very high simulation performance
- Global, selective and deferred statistics gathering modes
- Suitable for people of any experience
- Block simulation and Simula-like simulation styles
- Detailed documentation with runnable examples and pop-up help
- Step-by-step modeling tutorial
Science/Research, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Engineering, Automotive
Simula, Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensimply/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.