This is the Linux app named OpenSource Emailer Replace pine whose latest release can be downloaded as oserp-prealpha-20040323.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenSource Emailer Replace pine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenSource Emailer Replace pine
NOTE: Development has been aborted. Please see the re-alpine project for a better alternative.
oserp - stands for OpenSource Emailer Replaces Pine. First goal - replace pine with an open souce work-alike using perl. Second - add an SQL backend to Mail::Box, and thus to oserp. Third - Port to C++, using GNU MailUtils as the backend.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Perl, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oserpine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.