This is the Linux app named openTCS whose latest release can be downloaded as openTCS-5.2.0-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openTCS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
openTCS is a platform-independent transportation control system (TCS) intended to manage fleets of automatic guided vehicles (AGVs), but can be used to manage virtually any automatic vehicle. It consists of an abstract kernel that implements replaceable algorithms and strategies (computation of routes, dispatching of orders to vehicles, scheduling of resources etc.), pluggable vehicle drivers that implement communication protocols and a graphical frontend for creating and visualizing logical models of areas the vehicles are moving in.
- Independent of vehicle manufacturer/vendor
- Pluggable vehicle drivers
- Replaceable strategies for routing, dispatching and scheduling of vehicles
- Platform-independent: written in Java
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opentcs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.