This is the Linux app named OpenTetris Classic to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as otc_a001.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenTetris Classic to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenTetris Classic to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OpenTetris Classic is a full recreation of the 1989 hit Classic, Tetris. This is modeled after the GameBoy Version, with a few teaks and fixes. OpenTetris classic is in the Beta stages, but I hope it will be finished soon.
*NOTE All the Images and Sounds used in this Game are not my own, those are owned by Nintendo
- Classic Tetris Sounds/Art
- Fully Customizeable (Controls to be added)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opentetrisclassic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.