This is the Linux app named OpenTomb to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as engine.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenTomb to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenTomb to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PLEASE NOTE: Project development moved to Github! https://github.com/opentomb
Here you can find ONLY nightly builds for Windows.
OpenTomb is an engine that can play classic Tomb Raider 1 - 5 levels and custom TRLE levels. It is developed for fans and fun. Some code was taken from OpenRaider project and Quake Tenebrae project. Resource loading routines are taken from http://icculus.org/vt/vt/ project.
It is developing in netbeans 7 + GCC TDM 4.9.2
Used libraries: SDL2, SDLimage with jpeg and png libs, vorbis (ogg support), OpenGL, OpenAL, freetype 2, LUA, BULLET.
Youtube engine work example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3JGm67oS0
I need some help in game behavior algorithms, level parsing, e.t.c.
Needed for work:
1) Original Tomb Raider levels
2) Font .ttf
3) Config files (config.lua and autoexec.lua)
C++, C, Lua
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opentomb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.