This is the Linux app named OpenTvArchitecture whose latest release can be downloaded as OTVA_PlaylistPlayer_v4_DeckLink-0.0.40.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenTvArchitecture with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Do you manage a single channel tv or web-tv and want to step-up to a multi-channel broadcasting television?
Do you have too few co-workers and really low money?
Then this project could be your solution.
Web based management (in the future).
Tag based media retrival.
Multy playout "consumers"
Long term content scheduling.
Free and Open Source.
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/otva/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.