This is the Linux app named OpenWorkdesk whose latest release can be downloaded as community-webapp-184.108.40.206-2012-10-30-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenWorkdesk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenWorkdesk is now Alfresco Workdesk.
Get the latest Community edition here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/alfresco/files/
WeWebU OpenWorkdesk: Community Edition (Open Source License GPLv3). The standard for intuitive working with CMIS compliant ECM Systems. With Sample HR application.
- Suite of ECM/BPM applications
- Supports the brand new standard CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services)
- Optimal support of individual business processes
- The best way of building Composite Content Applications based on Alfresco
- Portable, future-proof and individually adaptable via configuration instead of coding
- One unified working environment even when using several back ends
- Available for many IBM ECM/BPM systems (only Enterprise Edition), JCR (only Enterprise Edition)
- Web 2.0 front-end for retrieval, file management and case management (only Enterprise Edition)
- OpenECM-Framework: Reduces project costs, risks and implementation times
- OpenECM-Framework: For an efficient development of EIM applications
- OpenECM-Framework: Platform-independent and system-spanning solutions via adapters for numerous back ends and data bases
- Accessibility acording to Section 508
- Works perfectly with the Alfresco Community Edition
- Much more than a CMIS browser!
- With sample Human Resources application
End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Financial and Insurance Industry, Government, Information Technology, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/owd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.