This is the Linux app named OpenXP 5 whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenXP5.0.51-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenXP 5 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenXP 5 is a multi-protocol offline mail and news reader for the text console, supporting internet email, Usenet, Fidonet, ZConnect, etc.
It is based on OpenXP (https://sourceforge.net/p/openxp, currently inactive) which is based on CrossPoint (XP) by Peter Mandrella.
OpenXP 5 is capable of establishing TLS encrypted connections to POP3, IMAP, SMTP and NNTP based servers and supports the new IPv6 protocol.
Advanced End Users
Delphi/Kylix, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openxp5/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.