This is the Linux app named Operation Gigabyte to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OperationGigabyte.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Operation Gigabyte to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Operation Gigabyte to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA 3D shoot-em-up for the Commodore Amiga produced in 1998. Playable on the UAE and Fellow family of emulators.
- Compatible with the entire family of Amiga computers and emulators
- A fully playable game with 8 levels
- Two-player mode
- 3D graphics using AMOS 3D engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opgig/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.