This is the Linux app named Opt4J whose latest release can be downloaded as opt4j-3.1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Opt4J with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOpt4J is an open source Java-based framework for evolutionary computation. It contains a set of (multi-objective) optimization algorithms such as evolutionary algorithms (including SPEA2 and NSGA2), differential evolution, particle swarm optimization, and simulated annealing. The benchmarks that are included comprise ZDT, DTLZ, WFG, and the knapsack problem.
The goal of Opt4J is to simplify the evolutionary optimization of user-defined problems as well as the implementation of arbitrary meta-heuristic optimization algorithms. For this purpose, Opt4J relies on a module-based implementation and offers a graphical user interface for the configuration as well as a visualization of the optimization process.
- Detailed javadoc API and existing tutorial (www.opt4j.org)
- Simple Graphical User Interface (GUI) for configuration
- Graphical viewer for optimization run with standard widgets (plot, archive, popluation)
- Different predefined genotypes including hierarchical genotype (CompositeGentoype)
- Includes different optimization techniques: Evolutionary Algorithm (Spea2,Nsga2,SMS), Multi-objective Particle Swarm Optimization, Differential Evolution, Simulation Annealing
- Includes common benchmark problems: ZDT, DTLZ, WFG, LOTZ, Knapsack
Science/Research, Education, Developers
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opt4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.