This is the Linux app named OptFlow whose latest release can be downloaded as optflow-0.2.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OptFlow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OptFlow is a C++ -based library for motion detection. It implements the classical Lucas-Kanade algorithm and a more advanced algorithm by Proesmans et.al. Several warping and morphing methods using the computed motion fields are also implemented.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/optflow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.