This is the Linux app named opticsbenchui to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OpticsBenchUI_0.10.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named opticsbenchui to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
opticsbenchui to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OpticsBenchUI software is dedicated to the automation of optics lab experiments. Optics instruments are interfaced using several other open source projects among which dc1394, aravis, comedi. OpticsBenchUI allows inter-operation of digital cameras (Firewire, GigE Vision, CameraLink), actuators (RS232, USB, Ethernet), spatial light modulators (SLM), digital I/O and analog I/O boards (counters, DAC, ADC) and a Supercontinuum laser source (CP210X USB to UART bridge). Each instrument can be configured and operated individually. Strategy scans involving all instruments can be programmed in a simple acquisition panel.
Data are saved in a hierachical way, adapted to scan profiles (HDF5 file format). The graphical user interface is based on open source Qt.
Science/Research, Education, Developers
Fortran, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opticsbenchui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.