This is the Linux app named OptimC whose latest release can be downloaded as optimc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OptimC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OptimC is a C software package to minimize any unconstrained multivariable function. The algorithms implemented are Nelder-Mead,Newton Methods (Line Search and Trust Region methods), Conjugate Gradient and BFGS (regular and Limited Memory). Brent method is also available for single variable functions if the bounds are known.
Update 06/09/2014 - Nonlinear Squares Implementation [Levenberg-Marquardt Method] Added.
Documentation - http://code.google.com/p/optimc/
Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/optimc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.