This is the Linux app named Oracle XMPP/Jabber Instant Messenger whose latest release can be downloaded as OracleXMPP_20090124.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Oracle XMPP/Jabber Instant Messenger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Oracle XMPP/Jabber Instant Messenger
Send XMPP (Gtalk/Google Talk also supported) messages (thanks to Jabber) within a single line of PL/SQL code, get buddies list and status in relational tables (or xml) on Oracle 11g.
Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a database abstraction layer (API), Oracle, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oracle-xmpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.