This is the Linux app named OrientDB whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.2.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OrientDB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OrientDB is an Open Source Multi-Model NoSQL DBMS with the support of Native Graphs, Documents, Full-Text search, Reactivity, Geo-Spatial and Object Oriented concepts. It's written in Java and it's amazingly fast. No expensive run-time JOINs, connections are managed as persistent pointers between records. You can traverse thousands of records in no time. Supports schema-less, schema-full and schema-mixed modes. Has a strong security profiling system based on user, roles and predicate security and supports SQL amongst the query languages. Thanks to the SQL layer it's straightforward to use for people skilled in the Relational world. OrientDB adheres to the NoSQL movement even though it supports ACID Transactions and SQL as query language. In this way it's easy to start using it without having to learn too much new stuff.
- OrientDB has been designed to be very fast
- It inherits the best features and concepts from Object Databases
- OrientDB manages relationships without the run-time costly join operation
- Direct pointers (links) between records
- The traversing cost remains constant
- OrientDB is totally written in Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orientdb.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.