This is the Linux app named Origin whose latest release can be downloaded as openshift-origin-client-tools-v3.11.0-0cbc58b-mac.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Origin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Origin, also known as OKD is the community distribution of Kubernetes that has been optimized for continuous application development and multi-tenant deployment. It adds developer and operations-centred tools to Kubernetes to speed up application development and simplify deployment, scaling, as well as long-term lifecycle maintenance. It also makes it easier to launch Kubernetes on any cloud or bare metal and run and update clusters, while providing all the necessary tools for creating successful containerized applications.
- Fully automated distribution of Kubernetes on all major clouds and bare metal, OpenStack, and other virtualization providers
- Developer centric tooling and console for building containerized applications on Kubernetes
- Centralized administration and management of an entire stack, team, or organization
- Multi-tenancy support, including team and user isolation of containers, builds, and network communication
- Integrated container image registry, automatic edge load balancing, and full spectrum monitoring with Prometheus
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/origin.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.