This is the Linux app named ORIPA S whose latest release can be downloaded as oripas-1.27.3-jar-with-dependencies.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ORIPA S with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ORIPA S is a drawing tool specifically designed for a origami crease pattern. It is derived from ORIPA which is developed by MITANI Jun.
New features by ORIPA S are:
- save current crease pattern as a image file (jpeg, png) not only original project file.
- while pasting, select a point on pattern to be matched against destination point.
- Some considerable bugs are fixed (i.e., wrong undo behavior on ORIPA v0.35).
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Easy to draw origami-familiar lines: line between point and point, bisector of angle or line, and others.
- Estimation of folded shape
- Export as DXF, OBJ, SVG
- Save as JPEG, PNG
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oripas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.