This is the Linux app named ORLA (Open Remote Linux Administration) whose latest release can be downloaded as orla-client-android-e0600986bf54b6e582618541def21087592693ab.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ORLA (Open Remote Linux Administration) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ORLA (Open Remote Linux Administration)
DESCRIPTIONORLA, or Open Remote Linux Administration, is a project we’re working on as engineering studients in IT at Polytech Marseille Engineering School, France.
The goal of ORLA is to provide Server Administrators a small yet effective monitoring tool on your Android phone. And security will not be a problem as we’ll cipher data transmission with AES-256 encryption.
We just finished the design of the program and the algorithms we’ll work with, and we are going to start coding soon :)
We’ll continue to maintain and upgrade the project even after the school’s deadline, because we think it can be useful to quite a lot of people.
- RAM monitoring
- CPU monitoring
- HDD/SSD monitoring
- Services monitoring
- Users Administration
- Network monitoring
- Logs monitoring
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orla/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.