This is the Linux app named os:inventory whose latest release can be downloaded as osinventory2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named os:inventory with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Os:inventory is world wide first open source solution for management of fixed assets. It is designed for large infrastructures with lots of locations and lots of fixed assets and It supports online and offline mobile device of any manufacture.
- Working with thousands of locations and thousands of fixed assets
- Keep track of movements of your assets (outside and inside company)
- Manage inventory like project and create e.g. GANT charts
- Create labels for location and fixed assets out of your browser
- Add hundreds of assets which just few clicks
- Create and manage tickets related to locations of assets
- Create own reports with very flexible reporting engine
- Integrate easy and fast via web service or xml
Government, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Education, Manufacturing, Automotive
MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osinventory/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.