This is the Linux app named Osmius whose latest release can be downloaded as osmius_server_win32_installer_11.01.0_Community.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Osmius with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Osmius: The Open Source Monitoring Tool is C++ and Java. Monitor "everything" connected to a network with incredible performance. Create and integrate Business Services, SLAs and ITIL processes such as availability management and capacity planning.
- Define and follow SLA
- Monitor thousands of devices and millions of events
- Capacity Planning
- Performance and Availabilty monitoring
- Easy to Expand and REAL OpenSource
- Advanced Autodiscovery
- Expand using plugins
Information Technology, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
C++, Groovy, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osmius/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.