This is the Linux app named OSXtlearn to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as examples.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OSXtlearn to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OSXtlearn to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:tlearn is a backpropagation neural network simulator, written by Jeff Elman. xtlearn is a version of tlearn for the X Window System. OSXtlearn is xtlearn wrapped in a MacOSX application bundle that runs ons MacOSX 10.5 or higher and that requires XQuartz. OSXtlearn is created by Harm Brouwer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osxtlearn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.