This is the Linux app named Othello to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Othello.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Othello to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Othello to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Play against yourself or play against the computer in this exciting and popular game! (Requires Java 8 (or higher) to play). Make sure Java is installed, and download the JAR, and run it to start playing.
You can download Java from:
Leave a review if you like it, or feedback for feature requests.
Also do check out my other game: MilkRun, here:
- Large board and easy to use interface
- Play against oneself or against the computer
- Option to see valid move positions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modernothello/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.