This is the Linux app named Outlook LookForDuplicates whose latest release can be downloaded as ol-lookfordups1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Outlook LookForDuplicates with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Find&remove duplicates easily! This VBA-Script with a form searches for duplicate entries of any type (calendar, contact, e-mail, notes, task, etc.) across folders in Outlook. Suspected doublets are listed and can be moved to the folder for Deleted Items.
- compatible with 32-bit Microsoft Office Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, and 2000
- documentation for installation at https://sourceforge.net/p/ol-lookfordups/wiki/Installation/
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ol-lookfordups/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.