This is the Linux app named ovoplayer whose latest release can be downloaded as ovoplayer-1.3.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ovoplayer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A free multiplatform audio player written in Lazarus/FreePascal
- Support for MP3, FLAC, OGG audio files with all supported audio engine.
- Support WMA and APE in most common engines.
- Read the most used playlist format: M3U, ASX, PLS, XSPF, BSPL, WPL
- Handle large collection of thousands of songs.
- Organize songs based on artist, album, genre, year, etc.
- Fast and simple searching.
- Works "out-of-the box" on Windows and most Linux distro.
- Ovoplayer can use DirectShow, MediaFoundation VLC, XINE, BASS, Mplayer, GStreamer.
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ovoplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.