This is the Linux app named OXml whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OXml with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OXml is the most versatile XML library in the Pascal world.
- Delphi (non-unicode): 5-2007
- Delphi (unicode) for Win32, Win64 and OSX: 2009+
- Delphi for ARC (iOS, Android): XE4+
- Lazarus for Win32, Win64, Linux, OSX: 1.0+
- corresponding C++Builder versions should be supported too (not tested though)
- All on the target platform available single- and multi-byte codepages are automatically supported.
- True unicode support on all platforms and compilers (also for Delphi 4-2007).
- The XML parser is a standalone unit, making it possible to write different and user-defined XML interfaces.
- Extremely fast thanks to clever buffering.
Parsers included in OXml:
- Basic standalone XML reader and writer.
- DOM (W3C DOM Level 1.0 Specification).
- Sequential DOM parser
- SAX parser
Delphi/Kylix, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oxml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.