This is the Linux app named OZ World Space to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as oziac-0_03-alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OZ World Space to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OZ World Space to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Oziac is an experiment to describe an existing fantasy world (the land of OZ created by L. Frank Baum) and implement it as a virtual world. Originally we will comment the books with CycL, and then use the CycL as input to a programmable VR system.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oziac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.