This is the Linux app named P2P-GUI Web Frontend whose latest release can be downloaded as p2p-gui-0.2.1-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named P2P-GUI Web Frontend with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
P2P-GUI Web Frontend
DESCRIPTIONP2P-GUI is a web frontend for MLdonkey/aMule/rTorrent/Transmission/giFT. It combines multiple web interfaces with multiple client back-ends on top of a simple and fast web server.
This project has moved to https://github.com/mwarning/p2p-gui
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p2p-gui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.