This is the Linux app named P2P WIKI - collaborative edition whose latest release can be downloaded as wooki1.0beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named P2P WIKI - collaborative edition with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
P2P WIKI - collaborative edition
WOOKI is a peer-to-peer wiki. It based on unstructured p2P network with data replication. WOOT framework synchronizes data. SWOOKI is a semantic extenion of WOOKI. It is implemented as a plugin of WOOKI. SWOOKI is peer-to-peer semantic wiki.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wooki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.