This is the Linux app named P2People to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as p2people.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named P2People to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
P2People to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe objective of the P2People is to develop a P2P collaborative framework and an application to allow people to form "common interest" groups and provide those groups members with new ways to communicate, collaborate and make business together.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p2people/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.