This is the Linux app named p5.js whose latest release can be downloaded as p5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named p5.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Library for creative coding, with a focus on making coding accessible and inclusive for artists
- Full set of drawing functionality using the HTML5 canvas element
- You can include HTML5 objects for text, input, video, webcam, and sound
- p5.js is a collaborative project created by many individuals
- p5.js welcomes libraries contributed by others!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p5-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.