This is the Linux app named Nightwatch.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.7.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nightwatch.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nightwatch.js is an automated, easy to use End-to-End testing framework written in Node.js and using the W3C WebDriver API. It uses the WebDriver API to drive browsers, enabling commands and assertions on DOM elements.
Nightwatch.js is used for end-to-end testing of web applications and websites, as well as for Node.js unit and integration testing. It offers a clean yet powerful syntax for quick and easy writing of tests, a built-in command-line test runner, continuous integration and more. It's also easy to extend so you can implement custom commands and assertions.
- Clean Syntax
- Built-in Test Runner
- Cloud Testing Support
- WebDriver Service
- Page Objects Support
- Continuous Integration
- Easy to Extend
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nightwatch-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.