This is the Linux app named packet2sql Packet Parser whose latest release can be downloaded as packet2sql-2.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named packet2sql Packet Parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
packet2sql Packet Parser
DESCRIPTIONPacket2sql will convert any text file/log file which contains ipchains packet logs into a stream of SQL inserts which can be used as the base for a firewall-analyzing database application.
C++, PHP, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/packet2sql/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.