This is the Linux app named PaddlePaddle whose latest release can be downloaded as PaddlePaddle2.2.1ReleaseNote.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PaddlePaddle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PaddlePaddle is an open source deep learning industrial platform with advanced technologies and a rich set of features that make innovation and application of deep learning easier. It is the only independent R&D deep learning platform in China, and has been widely adopted in various sectors including manufacturing, agriculture and enterprise service.
PaddlePaddle covers core deep learning frameworks, basic model libraries, end-to-end development kits and more, with support for both dynamic and static graphs.
- Agile Framework for Industrial Development of Deep Neural Networks
- Support Ultra-Large-Scale Training of Deep Neural Networks
- Accelerated High-Performance Inference over Ubiquitous Deployments
- Industry-Oriented Models and Libraries with Open Source Repositories
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/paddlepaddle.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.