This is the Linux app named pageLogger whose latest release can be downloaded as pageLogger_1600.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pageLogger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONpageLogger records visitor traffic on your website in real time, and does not rely on server log files. At the push of a button you get all the details about recent visitors to your website - clearly and efficiently displayed.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pagelogger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.