This is the Linux app named PakType - Pakistani Typography whose latest release can be downloaded as PakType-Release-2020-11-25.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PakType - Pakistani Typography with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PakType - Pakistani Typography
For font feature charts: http://paktype.sourceforge.net/features.html#font-features
For font source code: http://paktype.sourceforge.net/download.php#download
A collection of Unicode based open source OpenType fonts supporting Arabic Script under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the license.
Please donate today for continued development.
Please visit our Facebook page for discussions: fb.com/paktype
- Supported languages include: Arabic, Balochi, Balti, Berber, Brahui, Burushaski, Farsi, Fulani, Hausa, Hindko, Kanuri, Kashmiri, Khowaro, Kurdish, Ladakhi, Malay, Mandinka, Paarkari, Pashto, Punjabi, Saraiki, Sindhi, Somali, Swahili, Urdu and Uyghur
- Unicode 13.0
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/paktype/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.