This is the Linux app named Palm SeaBattle to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SeaBattle-bin-1.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Palm SeaBattle to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Palm SeaBattle to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPalm SeaBattle is a game for the PalmOS based in the old pen and paper game were two players place a certain amount of ships in a grid and then try to sink each others ships. The game can be played with only one device, or two linked devices using IR.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seabattle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.