This is the Linux app named Pals Mail Filter whose latest release can be downloaded as pals-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pals Mail Filter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pals Mail Filter
The Pals Antispam Mail Filter marks mail from people you have not designated as being one of your pals. The package includes a pal harvester which extracts addresses in mail you send from the To:, Cc:, and Bcc: fields, and designates them as a pal.
C, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/palsfilter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.