This is the Linux app named pam_redirector whose latest release can be downloaded as pam_redirector-0.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pam_redirector with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Moved to github, https://github.com/jamiesonbecker/pam_redirector
A pluggable authentication module (PAM) that allows redirection of login credentials to a local UNIX stream socket server and includes an example 33-line simple socket server (written in Python) just to show how easy it is to do this redirection.
System Administrators, Developers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pamredirector/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.