This is the Linux app named PAMPyScoreBot to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PAMPyScoreBot_v0.1.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PAMPyScoreBot to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PAMPyScoreBot to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This IRC-Bot is designed to automatically take a special status variable from an cod4 server running the PAM4.02 mod thats called an __pam_ticker. It will then format it to readable text and send this text to a specified irc-channel.
Advanced End Users, Other Audience
Console/Terminal, Command-line, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pampyscorebot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.